Ontime Closing Guarantee
We’re so confident we can close deals on time, we put money where our mouth is.
We will meet your customers mortgage closing date or we will (pay you more money) Reduce the processing fee by $250!* Which puts more money in your pocket. Now don’t go rooting for a late closing, its not gonna happen.
*Payment made in the form of credit applied to reduction of company processing fee in payroll. The delay must be caused by the Company in order to be eligible for the $250 credit.
- The closing date must be at least 30 days from the later of the loan application date and the purchase contract date. Application date should be no later than bottom line signature of the purchase agreement. Supporting Documents must be received no later than the application date. See required documents by clicking here. Disclosures must be signed no later than the Application date.
- Mortgage Closing Guarantee is based on the mortgage loan closing date provided in the original sales contract. This guarantee is only available on purchase mortgage loans with closing dates set for a minimum of 30 days after the original purchase contract is signed. Loan closing date is subject to receipt of completed application and required supporting documentation.
- All documents must be submitted to the company within 1 business days of a request: full income verification, complete asset statements, credit reporting documents, any other documentation requested.
- There are no credit related disputes, such as credit reporting errors which must be rectified prior to loan closing.
- If Federal law requires a 3 day delay when providing updated disclosures, this duration shall not be included in a delay.
- The appraisal report on the home must assign a value to the home equal to or greater than the purchase price of the home. The appraisal report must be acceptable to the company.
- Promotion available for loan-to-values 97% or less, FHA, VA, Conventional, and not to include any exclusive or portfolio loan programs.
- Time will be reset if you change the loan program or down-payment amount during the loan process.
- All information listed on your loan application must be accurate and free of errors or omissions.
- The closing may not be delayed by the seller or a third party, such as a real estate attorney or title company, failure to obtain a homeowner’s insurance policy, flood zone determinations, inclement weather, a natural disaster, or other emergency outside of the companys’ control, etc.
- Loans with appraisal holds do not qualify for guarantee.
- You must close and fund the loan with our company to receive the $250 credit.
Required supporting documentation must be provided no less than two (2) business days after application receipt. Loan closing is subject to underwriting approval. Closing guarantee is not applicable if: a. borrower changes loan products or terms, b. closing is delayed due to seller’s failure to close on time, c. borrower fails to meet contract requirements, d. closing is delayed due to a third party requirement, including appraisal and inspection, e. closing date is not included in the contract, f. closing is delayed due to inclement weather or natural disaster, or g. loan documentation or application contains fraudulent information.
Offer applies only to loans to finance the purchase of a home. Offer not available on: Construction-permanent financing, jumbo loan financing, home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, non-owner occupied residences, short-sale purchases, bank owned/investor owned properties, refinance transactions, condominiums, land, mobile home properties, or government loan programs.
Loans are subject to program eligibility, credit approval, and verification of information provided on the application. Other terms and conditions may apply. Terms and conditions subject to change at any time without prior notice. This program is subject to change and may be discontinued at any time.